The Centre has Commissioner of Oaths services available for anyone who needs settlement assistance
Commissioners of Oaths can:
- Administer or commission oaths for documents that require a guarantor
- Verify the true likeness of photos for official documents
- Verify the true copies of official documents
- Verify a declaration or statement of income
You might need a Commissioner of Oaths for:
- Applying for a passport, verifying your foreign transcripts, verifying your documents have been translated, signing official documents and more
Make an appointment to meet with a Commissioner of Oaths at The Centre’s sites in Burlington, Milton or Oakville.
There is no cost for this service.
For an appointment contact:
Maria Brzeska, Settlement Information Specialist
Phone: 905-333-3499, ext. 196 or 1-888-315-5521, ext. 196