Congratulations! You have been invited for an interview!
In an interview, the employer will review your qualifications to see if you are suitable for the position. Your goal is to show them that you have the skills and abilities needed to do the job. An interview is also a chance for you to ask the employer questions to find out more about the job and the company.
The best way to be successful in an interview is to be prepared. This section addresses how to prepare before an interview and the tasks to begin once contacted for one.
What you will learn:
- The different types of job interviews
- How to answer common interview questions
- How to answer behavioural interview questions
- What to do to prepare before the interview
- What to do during the interview
- How to follow-up after an interview