“companies that thrived by changing their strategies instead of clinging to those they started with.”
Below, Chargify examines six companies whose flexibility took them to new heights:
(Go to this website to read how- https://www.chargify.com/blog/6-companies-that-succeeded-by-changing-their-business-model/)
Title: 6 Companies that Succeeded by Changing Their Business Model
- Youtube .
For these companies when they changed they became profitable
“The lesson is that changes in business strategies were not incidental footnotes in the histories of these businesses. Rather, in each case, the changes that were made unlocked new dimensions of revenue and profitability – heights that would never have been reached by staying the course. Making such changes requires both the foresight to know that existing strategies are ill-suited for future opportunities and the discipline to enact fundamental shifts in corporate focus.”
Here are some other companies which were positively impacted by change.
- “Coca-Cola is changing Canadian recipe to save calories.” – Andrew Russell, globalnews.ca
- Companies in Atlantic Canada which experienced success through Change – acoa-apeca.gc.caeng
- Sherbroke community Centre: A Canadian Success Story – ctvnews.ca
- Changing Your Route – Pankaj Tripathi, cnmag.ca
- “Our 2013 Brands of the Year are great examples of adaptability.Take our most recognizable “big brand” selections, McDonald’s and Samsung. When you’re massively successful, why overhaul your brand image?” – strategyonline.ca