ELT and Job Search Assistance for Immigrants
- Enhanced Language Training for internationally-trained immigrants beginning their careers in Canada.
Are you new to Canada and need help finding a job?
The Centre can help you prepare for a successful career in Canada. Learn about Canadian workplace culture, improve your business English and develop the skills you need to find work.
This full-time, 12-week program offers:
- Employment preparation workshops
- An overview of the Canadian job market and workplace culture
- Advanced business English
- One-on-one support to identify your career goals and help your job search
The program is free for qualified participants.
Need more information?
For more information, please contact: email@example.com or 905.693.8103 x 207.
You can also access a number of other employment resources at Job Seekers.
Get Ready to Volunteer or Work:
- Workshops to help prepare for volunteer or employment
For more information, please contact Alice Maroti: firstname.lastname@example.org or 905.336.5444 x103.
To receive 1-on-1 assistance with your job search in Burlington, Oakville, Milton and Clarkson, check out our Employment Services locations.