Employment Services at The Centre can help you learn to:
- Define your employment goals
- Create a career plan
- Develop or improve your resume
- Improve or practice your interview skills
- Maximize your job search
- Access The Centre’s client job board
Call or visit an Employment Resource Centre today to learn more.
Each Employment Resource Centre has:
- Access to computers with internet for job searching
- Printers, photocopiers, and scanners
- Knowledgeable staff ready to provide assistance or answer any questions you have
- Workshops and special events
- Telephones to make local and long distance calls
- Access to business directories
- Job search tip sheets, books, and videos
Career Focus Program
If you are working full time or are a full time student and not eligible for no cost employment services, we have a fee-based, low cost option called Career Focus.
We will customize services just for you to help you narrow your occupational focus, research your options and prepare to succeed in your new career path. Our professional career counsellor will work around your schedule to offer you flexible assessment and appointment options.
For more information about Career Focus, please contact us at 905-333-3499, 197 or firstname.lastname@example.org