Services for Employers
Get the most out of your workforce with The Centre for Skills Development & Training. With locations in Burlington, Oakville, Milton and Clarkson (Mississauga), our highly skilled team can assist your company with:
Recruit the right candidates to your workforce with job analysis, targeted job postings, and pre-screening.
Through Employment Ontario funding, our professional team offers free recruitment support to employers in Halton and Peel. With offices in Burlington, Milton, Oakville and Clarkson (Mississauga), our services include:
- Job Analysis – We work with you to establish the requirements of your position(s) and needs of your business, helping you identify what a successful candidate will look like
- Targeted Job Postings – We assist in the creation of a clear and accurate job posting(s) and find free and/or low-cost ways to advertise and network your job opportunities
Once you are ready to hire, we also provide free hiring support.
Hiring the right employees is essential to your business success.
Through Employment Ontario funding, our professional team offers free hiring support to employers in Halton and Peel. With offices in Burlington, Milton, Oakville and Clarkson (Mississauga), our services include:
- Job Board – Connect with Job Developers to post job vacancies on our free, publicly accessible job board
- Pre-Screened Candidates – Candidates in our hiring pool are pre-screened to ensure they are motivated, reliable and ready to work for you
- Financial Incentives – Available to qualifying employers who hire and train from our candidate pool
- Job Fairs & Hiring Events – We can help you design, network and host a job fair or hiring event at any of our four locations. Our team can assist during the event in the screening and selection of candidates
If you need help conducting a job analysis or writing a job posting, we also offer recruitment support.
The right training helps you increase employee productivity, engagement, retention and ultimately your bottom line. The Centre for Skills Development & Training can offer customized skilled trades technical training programs for your employees.
Skilled Trades Training
The Centre for Skills Development & Training has over 10 years of experience providing technical skilled trades training. We partner with businesses to provide specialized technical training for employees in the areas of construction, electrical, millwright and machinist trades. We work closely with you to identify the right mix of industry-specific skills and other workplace essential skills to best suit your unique business needs. We will collaborate with your company to design a focused curriculum taught by our highly qualified instructors in our 17,000 square feet of modern trades shops. The result? A skilled and knowledgeable workforce aligned with your business culture.
Contact Employer Services (Click to Expand)