Hourly rate: $21.75
Flexible (Sun - Fri), 40 hours
Job Classification: AZ Driver
Reports To: Operations Supervisors
- Must be fluent in English and have good oral/written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with others.
- Ability to follow instructions and work independently.
- AZ license required.
- Conduct all pre shift inspections of equipment and document.
- Adhere to safe driving practices.
- Shunting of trailers to and from the dock/yard.
- Adhere to CEVA's policies and procedures (Quality Management and Safety & Compliance).
- Assist in training of new employees as required.
- Comply with additional operations requirements as necessary.
- Complete reporting as determined by CEVA's procedures. Required to follow all job related work instructions.
- Complete assigned functions/ duties in the warehouse.
- All other duties assigned
- Work area can be hot and humid during summer season, cold during winter.
- Working to tight timelines.
- Varying shift schedule for this position.
- Working in a very fast paced, noisy environment.
- Frequent distractions and interruptions.
- Effort (Physical/Mental Demands):
- Sitting, standing and walking, occasional lifting and bending.
- Interaction with co-workers and supervisors regarding just-in-time production requirements.
- Constant entering/exiting, shunting of trucks and dealing with weather conditions.
- Experience: 2 year driving experience. JIT third party logistics an asset.
Post ID: HC058
Company: CEVA Logistics
Hours: Full time
How to apply: Email: Chauhanh@thecentre.on.ca AND indicate POST ID#: HC058