CEVA Logistics makes business flow. As one of the world's leading non-asset- based supply chain management companies, we design and implement industry-leading solutions in both freight management and contract logistics. Over 41,000 dedicated employees, working in 17 regional clusters around the globe, deliver operational excellence - to provide viable answers to the most challenging supply chain questions. CEVA applies its renowned operational expertise to provide best-in-class services across its integrated worldwide network, where our focus is equally on general business and the specialist needs of the automotive, consumer & retail, energy, healthcare, industrial & aerospace and technology sectors.
Flexible (Sun - Fri), 40 hours
As a Warehouse Associate, your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Unloading, picking and sorting customer orders
- Operating carts, dollies, power hand trucks and other moving equipment in order to move large quantities of merchandise
- Adhere to CEVA's Policies and Procedures (Quality Management and Safety & Compliance)
- Comply with operations requirements as necessary
- All other duties assigned
Effort (Physical/Mental Demands):
- Work area can be hot and humid during summer season, cold during winter
- High volume pedestrian and machine traffic
- Varying shift schedule for this position
- Working in a very fast paced, noisy environment
- Occasional sitting, frequent walking, lifting and bending, constant standing, driving motorized equipment.
- Handling of packages ranging from small envelopes up to boxes weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Constant dealings with co-workers and supervisors regarding just-in-time production requirements.
Education: High School Diploma is preferred
CEVA Logistics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise the Human Resources Department of any accommodations needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
Post ID: HC058
Company: CEVA Logistics
Hours: Full time
How to apply: email: Chauhanh@thecentre.on.ca AND Please indicate the Post ID: HC058