Orlick is a benchmark supplier to the automotive industry, serving OEM and Tier 1 customers globally. Orlick specializes in high quality, just in time delivery, and an unsurpassed level of customer service, recognized through numerous awards.
Orlick is an integrated company, with a core competence in high pressure aluminum die-casting and precision machining and assembly. We offer customers our expertise through all stages of product development: from prototype concept to finished part. This allows our customers to realize globally cost competitive, light weight, high quality products.
Are you interested in working for a company that offers:
- Competitive Wage
- Employee Benefit Plan
- Company Pension Plan
- Employee training and development
- Education tuition assistance
- Social Activities for employees and their families
The Trim Press Operator is responsible for safely operating a trim press machine to trim high quality aluminum parts from a die cast machine according to the defined process.
The specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Maintain continuous operation of the trim press machine.
- Perform quality gauging, SPC etc. as determined by the job specific control plan.
- Perform a full Statistical Process Control check. Log inspection data into the computer according to control plan.
- Complete all necessary paperwork (ie. pre-start safety checks, scrap, good parts produced, downtime, production sheets, bin tags, In-process sheets, etc.)
- Effectively communicate to the next operator at shift change, of any visual or dimensional defects.
- Understand trim inspection procedures, and make checks as necessary per control plan. Notify Team Leader or Supervisor of any visual or dimensional defects.
- Complete a pre-start safety check prior to shift commencement. Equipment must be thoroughly checked by the operator (ie. guard protection, blow-off hose, hydraulics) to ensure proper function, including the safety ratchet. Safety checks and initials must be documented on the production sheet.
- Use a hand tool where necessary to improve a finish on a part.
- Report hydraulic/coolant leaks to Shift Supervisor.
- Ensure that all unacceptable parts be counted and disposed of into scrap bin located at the trim press.
- Meet production targets.
- General housekeeping around the work area, such as sweeping and shoveling aluminum debris off the machine, gauging tables and floor.
- Completion of high school diploma or equivalent work experience.
- Detail oriented.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multi task in a fast-paced environment.
- Team player and able to work well with others.
How to apply:
- Previous factory/plant work experience.
Please apply to email@example.com and indicate the title of the job and the POST ID# JV678
when you apply
Post ID: JV678
Company: Orlick Industries Limited
Hours: Full time
How to apply: See details in posting informatin above.