Orlick is a benchmark supplier to the automotive industry, serving OEM and Tier 1 customers globally. Orlick specializes in high quality, just in time delivery, and an unsurpassed level of customer service, recognized through numerous awards.
Orlick is an integrated company, with a core competence in high pressure aluminum die-casting and precision machining and assembly. We offer customers our expertise through all stages of product development: from prototype concept to finished part. This allows our customers to realize globally cost competitive, light weight, high quality products.
Are you interested in working for a company that offers:
- Competitive Wage
- Employee Benefit Plan
- Company Pension Plan
- Employee training and development
- Education tuition assistance
- Social Activities for employees and their families
An Industrial Electrician is responsible for safely installing and maintaining electrical machinery and equipment, as well as, all associated electric and electronic controls according to manufacturer’s specifications.
- Diagnosis and troubleshooting of PLC / relay logic based systems.
- Troubleshoot, maintain and repair industrial, electrical, and electronic control systems and other related devices.
- Read and interpret drawings, blue prints, schematics and electrical code specifications to determine the layout of industrial electric equipment and machinery installations.
- Diagnose faults in electrical and electronic systems and test electric and electronic equipment and components for continuity, current, voltage and resistance.
- Troubleshoot, maintain and repair electro-pneumatic and hydraulic devices.
- Diagnostic, maintaining and calibration of instruments.
- Diagnostic and troubleshooting of AC/DC drive systems.
- Diagnostic and troubleshooting of HVAC.
- Diagnostic and troubleshooting of lighting and power systems.
- Conduct preventative and predictive maintenance programs and keep up to date maintenance records.
- Accurately complete monthly PM reports and daily work orders.
- Follow the Orlick Safety Lockout procedure.
- Equipment maintenance and housekeeping.
- Communicate and work effectively with work-team members and other members of the company.
- Understand and comply with the worker responsibilities and rights as outlined in the Occupational Health and Safety Act (OH&S) of Ontario.
How to apply:
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the title of the job and the POST ID# when you apply POST ID# JV678-5
Post ID: JV678-5
Company: Orlick Industries Limited
Hours: Full time
How to apply: See isntructions to apply in the posting details above.