- Parts washing involves the removal of grease and debris from aircraft propeller, wheel and brake component parts.
- Media blasting involves the removal of paint from these parts after cleaning.
- Both jobs use specialized equipment.
- Enjoys working with his/her hands and is mechanically inclined
- Has excellent written and verbal skills in English
- Is detail oriented
- Physical strength and endurance (able to lift repeatedly)
- Is a team player
Resumes to: email@example.com
Post ID: HV1003
Company: Hope Aero Propeller & Components
Hours: Full time
How to apply: EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org