Forklift Operator (6185 Mavis Road in Mississauga)
• Must have forklift operating experience
• Counterbalance license
o Hours of work: Continental shift. Must be flexible to work 7am-7pm and 7pm-7am. Since it’s continental shift, they will be required to work at least every other Fri-Sun
o New employees will most likely be placed on night shift but must be flexible to work either shift for an extended period of time.
• standing, walking, lifting
• Competitive pay and wage increase at 6, 12, and 18 months
• Benefits after probation period is completed
• Warehouse/distribution environment
Dart Canada Inc. will hold a job fair Thursday October 11, 2018 from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM at the Hilton Garden Inn – 2648 Steeles Ave East, Brampton.
This is a registration only event through Eventbrite (https://www.eventbrite.com/e/dart-canada-october-11-2018-job-fair-machine-oprtrs-sortation-handlers-forklift-oprts-and-more-tickets-50410890330?aff=ebdshpsearchautocomplete) . Applicants must bring their registration ticket and resume to the job fair.
• We prefer not advertising the pay rates for these positions however, we do discuss the pay rate openly with candidates when we interview them.
• There is approximately $1 night shift and weekend shift premium for the hourly positions.
To apply, please contact your Employment Advisor;
Non-registered applicants, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org using the Post ID number above.
Post ID: LM274
Company: Dart Canada
Hours: Full time
How to apply: See posting details for information on How to Apply OR Attend the November 10th JOB FAIR