is an established scoreboard, digital sign manufacturing, and service company located in Oakville, Ontario.
As we expand our operations we are looking for personnel to join our team.
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic, goal driven person that can grow with our company.
Applicants should be mechanically minded, good at troubleshooting problems and have experience using small power tools and variety of hand tools.
(Candidates with an electronics background is preferred).
Responsibilities and Duties
● Assembly of scoreboards, shot clocks and a variety of sports timers / Installation of scoreboards, media centers and televisions using ladders, scissor or aerial lifts
● Install conduit and related cables for different applications using ladder, scissor or aerial lifts
● Travel within the province to service customer timers or clocks / Maintain a safe and secure work environment by following safety practices
● Repair electronic timers and controllers from a wide range of companies / Maintain accurate records and document installation, service and maintenance work.
This is an in-shop and field position with very limited computer work. Must be comfortable working at heights. (There will be an electronic and physical aptitude test involved in the interview process.)
MUST BE ABLE TO LIFT A LADDER AND OBJECTS UP TO 50LBS.
● Able to read electronic schematics / Experience using multi-meters / Experience using hand and power tools
● Must be able to lift over 25lbs
● Preference will be given to someone with an electronics background
● Basic electronics, cabling or installation experience
● High school as a minimum with strong English reading and writing
● Oakville, ON near Mississauga border with travel
Required licenses or certifications:
● Drivers License G (Reliable transportation is required)
Typical hours : 9-5 (30-44 hours per week; must be flexible to work extra hours when required)
Wage: $16 - $21/hr
POST ID # LM252
To apply, please contact your Employment Advisor;
Non-registered applicants, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org using the Post ID number above.
Post ID: LM252
Company: Harris Time Scoreboards
Hours: Full time
Wage: $16 - $21/hour
How to apply: See details on How to Apply in the posting information above