Orlick is a benchmark supplier to the automotive industry, serving OEM and Tier 1 customers globally. Orlick specializes in high quality, just in time delivery, and an unsurpassed level of customer service, recognized through numerous awards.
Orlick is an integrated company, with a core competence in high pressure aluminum die-casting and precision machining and assembly. We offer customers our expertise through all stages of product development: from prototype concept to finished part. This allows our customers to realize globally cost competitive, light weight, high quality products.
Are you interested in working for a company that offers:
- Competitive Wage
- Employee Benefit Plan
- Company Pension Plan
- Employee training and development
- Education tuition assistance
- Social Activities for employees and their families
A CNC Machine Operator is responsible for the safe and efficient running of a CNC Machine(s), to produce high quality parts.
The specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Conduct a visual walk around inspection at the beginning of each shift to ensure the machine is safe. Check for obvious leaks or other conditions, which may prohibit safe machine operation.
- Load castings onto fixtures ensuring proper orientation and location. Ensures machine properly clamps the parts in place and activates the machine cycle.
- Monitor automatic operation to detect issues and removes chip accumulations from fixtures and parts. The operator must shut down machine and notify their supervisors in the event of machine error or malfunction
- Maintain continuous and uniform cycling of the CNC machine to produce quality parts.
- Understand and works to Orlick's quality standards. CNC Machine Operators must perform quality gauging, SPC, packing etc as determined by the job specific control plan.
- Record keeping/documentation (pre-start safety checks, route cards, CNC daily scrap analysis report, parts produced, downtime etc.).
- Visually examine the machined work-piece to assess the quality of parts produced, as well as, spot-check finished parts during machining cycles.
- Identify more effective and efficient means by which to completed assigned tasks, thereby developing a culture of continuous improvement and environmental awareness.
How to apply:
- Completion of high school diploma or equivalent work experience.
- Detail oriented.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multi task in a fast-paced environment.
- Team player and able to work well with others.
- Previous factory/plant work experience is an asset.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the titel of the job and the Post ID# when you apply.
POST ID# JV678-2
Post ID: JV678-2
Company: Orlick Industries Limited
Hours: Full time
How to apply: See details above in posting