Job Board Submission
Employers, to submit a job posting for consideration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our Job Developers will be in touch shortly.
TIP - Details to consider on your Job Description Standard Info:
- Company info. (What do you do?)
- Shift information (if it’s not 9 – 5 or Mon. – Fri. then what is it?)
- Job Details (what is the day to day? Include the technical tasks)
- Required: Skills/Education/Licenses etc: (Key word here is “required”. Do you really need to ask for it, OR are you willing to train the right person who wants to learn?
- Soft Skills - it is actually the stuff employers will assess to determine FIT. ie: professional, can take initiative, reliability, coachable, desire to learn, works well in a team, maintains momentum when working independently, etc.…
Job Seekers also like to know:
- What makes you a great employer?
- Wages (if your wages set you apart from the competition, then don’t be afraid to say it!)
- Hours per week/ shifts etc.
If you need help creating a job posting, contact us directly at email@example.com
or 905-333-3499-ext 188