We are looking for a “go-getter” to help us stay on top of things.
The ideal candidate will be flexible, open minded and willing to do just about anything to help get the job done.
This position will work on the production department assisting with data entry and excel spreadsheets.
The position is for a 3 month period and may likely get renewed based on performance. There is flexibility on the hourly wage and will depend on the ability of the candidate.
- Strong computer and Excel skills are a MUST
- Organizational skills and common sense
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong communication skills. Proficient in English.
- Responsible and reliable
- Proven ability to work under pressure and with tight time constraints
- Proactive trouble shooting and problem solving skills
- Team player and open minded
- Food industry manufacturing experience and/or general office experience would be an asset
If you are the person as described above and can demonstrate that you are the right fit then please forward your resume, along with a covering letter which identifies why you are the right candidate, and what set’s you apart from others.
We thank all those who apply, in advance, for your interest. However, only those who are selected to continue in the hiring process will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the AODA. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise HR if you require an accommodation as per the AODA.
Post ID: HC0907
Company: Voortman Cookies
Hours: Part time
How to apply: Email: Chauanh@thecentre.on.ca and reference the POST ID#