The Technical Solutions Advisor/Customer Care Specialist
assists customers in resolving technical issues that they may be encountering with running the ResortSuite application. These issues are mostly related to the software but may also involve hardware issues. Requests from customers come in the form of either telephone calls or emails. These issues have to be dealt with promptly. Good lines of communication with the customers are a crucial part of the job.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Installing and configuring of the ResortSuite application.
· Troubleshooting application problems and diagnosing and solving software problems.
· Providing training to clients in the use of application through a series of actions, via phone or email.
· Providing support, including procedural, documentation;
· Responding within agreed time limits as per company Standard Operating Procedures.
· Working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate);
· Prioritizing and managing several open cases at one time;
· Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with other professionals (e.g., contract businesses) in order to make necessary repairs;
· Testing and evaluating new technology.
Post ID: HC0807
Company: Resort Suite
Hours: Full time
How to apply: Chauhanh@thecentre.on.ca