PastaCo. has been producing fresh and frozen pastas, sauces and prepared entrees since 1986.
Our team is the spirit of our company. Each and everyone of PastaCo’s team is defined as skilled, passionate, and committed to produce the best quality of fresh pasta for you and to share it with your love ones. We are pleased to serve you and to serve our customers and their families.
Do you enjoy cooking and take pride in your cooking? Are you a team player? Do you like a challenge? If you answered YES to all of these questions then we are looking for you to grow with us and be part of our team! Come join our team, enjoy Donut Thursdays and free pasta lunches
Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5pm
- Responsible for preparing fillings as needed for daily production requirements
- Work together as a team and assist in the production of all hand and machine made pasta
- Clean and maintain all pasta machinery, mixers, tools, utensils and other production equipment daily
- Sweep production area and remove garbage daily
- Wash down all work surfaces
- Advise supervisor of ingredients to be purchased
- Ensure all orders are completed on time
- Measure ingredients and seasonings to be used in cooking
- Prepare cooking ingredients by washing and chopping vegetables etc.
- Making different types of sauces
- Kitchen experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to take and fill orders
- Good interpersonal skills to deal efficiently with coworkers
Post ID: HC0809
Hours: Full time
How to apply: email: Chauhanh@thecentre.on.ca