• Prepare trial balance of books and maintain general ledgers.
• Monitor the day to day processing of accounts payable and receivable, establishing and maintaining a schedule that most benefits the company.
• Prepare financial statements and reconcile accounts monthly.
• Manage cash flow.
• Complete appropriate government reporting such as workers compensation, T4 and ROE prep, Canadian HST, PST, QST.
• Assist with any regulatory audits or assessments, following new regulations and laws.
• Create policies and procedures to ensure maximum accountability and transparency.
• Work with departments to track expenditures and answer relevant financial questions.
• Provide ongoing accounting, bookkeeping and payroll systems support; Requirements.
• Post-secondary education in accounting or business.
• 3+ years of experience in bookkeeping.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel and QuickBooks.
• Excellent organizational skills and accuracy.
• Sense of responsibility, integrity and confidentiality.
• Ability to communicate effectively and work independently.
• Experience in services related to payroll is an asset.
Post ID: HC2607
Company: Skrumble Technologies Inc.
Hours: Full time
How to apply: email: Chauhanh@thecentre.on.ca