The Bilingual Customer Service/Administrative Coordinator (Intake), under the direction of the immediate Supervisor and alongside team members, handles client care inquiries, schedules client appointments and inputs/maintains data as required for the Specialty Drug Care Program.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review and enter information from client referrals into CRM database and forward appropriately
- Receive inbound calls, place outbound calls, transfer calls and take messages from current and potential clients, prescribers and other healthcare practitioners
- Schedules clients with case managers for care such that there is an appropriate match between the client’s needs and the qualifications, skills and abilities of the Case Managers; promote consistency of care and coordination of services
- Notify clients and case managers regarding scheduled appointments and document all tasks and phone calls in CRM database
- Handle and document client concerns and complaints in a timely manner and as appropriate, notify Supervisor; maintain appropriate documentation
- Provide help and support to the team as needed
- Participate in data integrity/file cleanup projects as required
- Participate in quality activities and continuous improvement initiatives in keeping with the company's Quality Assurance Requirements and other key performance metrics
- Assist with training and mentoring of new staff
- Participate in ongoing internal and/or external continuing education activities
- Adhere to Bayshore Policies and Procedures
- Participate in proactive Health & Safety activities while performing all duties. Is responsible to notify immediate Supervisor of any Health & Safety risks or concerns
- Maintain confidentiality of client and corporate information and discusses same only with appropriate Bayshore personnel
- Perform other duties as assigned to assist the business as required
The Bilingual Customer Service/Administrative Coordinator (Intake) reports directly to the Intake Manager.
Minimum – Secondary School Diploma.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience in Customer Service or Administrative related role
- Advanced ability to communicate in both French and English (oral & written)
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Strong commitment to continual learning
- Demonstrated competency in keyboarding and Windows scheduling software
STANDARDS OF PERFORMANCE
The Bilingual Customer Service/Administrative Coordinator (Intake) must demonstrate ongoing competency in completing all duties and responsibilities of this job description as well as specific goals and objectives that are agreed to.