Maintenance Mechanic - Gold Boy Foods
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager and working with the Maintenance Coordinator and Shift Supervisor, Golden Boy Foods Maintenance Mechanics work directly with the Operations Team to keep the plant production running efficiently and successfully. They must have flexibility in work schedules and be available on weekends or alternate shifts as required. Will be required to perform specific tasks assigned to the mechanics. One ticket license is an asset. Mechanic will be expected to execute on tasks based on priority and be able to move from one task to another depending on the need. This job is an integral part of the Operations Team. Overtime offered after 44 hours. Other benefits and perks.
- To provide maintenance support for the production shift they are assigned to, on a three shift rotating schedule.
- Will be required to perform line changeovers, as required
- Will be responsible to complete daily maintenance documentation as well as food safety documentation.
- Perform routine/preventative maintenance, overhauling & repairing of processing and packaging equipment, as needed.
- Work with automated systems, conveyors and processing equipment (i.e. roaster, mills, fillers, capper, labeller, case packer, bundle wrapper), auxiliary plant equipment.
- Troubleshoot, repair and/or replace mechanical and electrical problems and/or parts
- Working with machine operators on troubleshooting as well
- Other related tasks as required or assigned by Maintenance Manager and Maintenance Coordinator
- Ensure safe work practice including PPE, fall arrest, Confined Space and Lock Out Tag Out.
- Able to use hand tools, power tools, measurement tools, impact tools, other machine tools and lifting equipment.
- Able to recognize standard SAE and Metric fasteners as well as threading and taping.
- Able to identify and handle lubricants in order to perform preventative maintenance.
- Install and maintain pumps, power transmission systems such as motor, sprockets, couplings and various types of bushings.
- Install and maintain various types of bearings, seals, packing material, blowing and exhaust fans.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. He or she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by his or her supervisor/manager or Plant Manager.
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Entrepreneurial Spirit: Inspired to perform well by an ability to drive new ventures within the business
Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Technical/other training or better in Other.
Post ID: MH343
Company: GOLDEN BOY FOODS
Hours: Full time
Status: -- Please Select --
How to apply: https://recruiting2.ultipro.com/POS1003POST/JobBoard/fce63a09-a562-4420-ad67-2fd1195f03b3/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=9fc2399d-c479-490b-af20-25ad5e500add