Industrial Electrician (with maintenance experience)
• Competitive Compensation Package
• Health and Dental benefits (including Vision, Life and Travel Insurance)
• Company-matched Retirement Savings plan and profit sharing
• Fitness and education reimbursement program
• Uniforms paid for by the company
• Maintain, troubleshoot and repair electrical and mechanical production equipment
• Use PLC's to troubleshoot and maintain equipment
• Replace and repair equipment components including motors, gears, etc.
• Inspect and examine production equipment to detect irregularities and malfunctions
• Clean, lubricate and perform preventative maintenance on equipment
• Complete work orders and ensure all equipment’s available and operational
• Attend to emergency repairs and preventative maintenance during and outside of production hours
• Complete all administrative and computer work as per the Supervisor and Management's requirements
• Assist with the installation and modification of building and production equipment, when required (including holidays and weekends)
• Read and interpret blue prints, diagrams and schematic drawings
• Facility maintenance including painting, plumbing, electrical wiring, etc.
• Assist with the implementation of Corrective Actions/Countermeasures when equipment issues occur • Maintain a clean and safe work environment
• Order and maintain adequate Spare Parts for equipment
• Adhere to company safety policies and procedures, including Lock-out/Tag-out
• Perform all other duties as assigned by Supervisors and Management
• PLC programming experience
• Grade 12 diploma or equivalent
• An Ontario or Inter-Provincial Electrician license
• Minimum of 2 years industrial electrical experience
• Minimum of 1 years’ maintenance experience
• Ability to work at heights
• Must be able to lift 65lbs plus
• Ability to work in a sometimes stressful environment
• Must work rotating shifts and over-time (including over-time on weekends and holidays) Maple Automotive
Corporation is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities.
Please notify us, should you require accommodating during the recruitment process. We appreciate all applicants that express interest in this position however only those candidates that closely match our requirements will be contacted.